- Marketplace Company.
- Looking for a Master Data Manager.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational marketplace company .
- Creation of Master Data Management standards across all key systems for all types of financial data (including KPIs).
- Define policies to ensure data is kept as accurate and complete as possible, and in line with all Group reporting requirements.
- Definition of Global Master Data objects for all related applications, including those in implementation phase, ensuring quality and consistency throughout.
- Develop and document processes to support ongoing data maintenance and integrity post system implementation
- Stewards data and works with Data Governance layer for design / structure.
- Identify differences between Global and Local Master Data objects and define processes to manage these in the interim until full system implementation.
- Identify the dependencies and relationships between financial Master Data Objects and other (non financial) data sets, ensuring consistency across the landscape of applications.
- Responsible for verification and maintenance of master data quality Ensure data integration between systems is compliant with Group standard definitions.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple levels of the business and functional leaders.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen, probe, influence, negotiate and build consensus.
- Strong problem management and resolution skills.
- System Development experience - exposure to managing master data in a systems development environment and designing application controls.
- Resilient, with the ability to navigate through complexity and large amounts of change.
- Exposure to designing data management solutions for SAP, as well other Non-SAP applications.
- Experience with senior stakeholder management around the data assets.
- Experienced in working with third parties and working with IT teams.
- Relevant business experience in a complex, global, fast moving multi-faceted company.
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Fluent English (spoken and written ) is required.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional