- Marketing Research Coordinator TEMP
- PageGroup Shared Services Center
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies.
With operations in 35 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
PageGroup operates three key brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, supported by additional brands across our business.
Our focus is on specialist areas of the market, including industry sectors and job functions, replicated across our international network.
The Market Research Coordinator will help implementing marketing studies (local, regional, or global). The project can have internal or external goals and use different methodologies (barometer, adhoc surveys, ….)
Your main tasks will be :
- Encoding questionnaires on our specific tools
- Follow up, check and communication on the fieldworks status
- Check, clean and process the data
- Help interpreting data and formulating reports
To accomplish this task, the Market Research Coordinator is in contact with internal clients (countries marketers) to understand, define and document the overarching business object. He / She applies mainly quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated feedbacks.Responsibilities:
- Assisting the team in planning, implementing and optimizing activity
- Designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires to ensure the necessary data is captured
- Communicating with internal clients to understand and document the business objectives
- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Help in implementing marketing studies (local, regional, or global) or strategic projects (tool migration for instance), and satisfaction programme.
- Being a support for our survey tools users
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Min. 2 years' experience in Marketing Research
- Marketing or Statistics background : Degree, ideally specialized in Marketing Research (Licenciatura en ITM (Investigación y técnicas de mercado)). Otherwise degree in Marketing, business or Statistics
- Agility with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Analytic and critical thinking skills, detail oriented, Knowledge on data processing
- Ability to create and maintain strong relations with various stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively and deadlines
- Being able to work in autonomy
- Excellent level of English is a must (good written, oral, and communication abilities) as it is the main language used
Opportunity learn in a fast-paced environment.