Marketing Executive Sweden (Swedish speakers only)
Great Opportunity in Barcelona for Marketing Professionals
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
- Liaising with the Marketing Lead of the region and local business Director on creating and executing the marketing plan to support revenue growth, brand awareness, lead generation and candidate sourcing in the country
- Campaign Management - Launch of regional and local marketing campaigns in the country through all online & offline channels available in collaboration with specialized European and global teams
- Social Media - Execution of local social media strategy
- Content - Coordination and development of local content approach based on regional content strategy , mainly adapting all available materials and working closely with regional content team & local agencies
- Digital Management - Collaboration with European digital team on the online approach for the local market to ensure web performance (websites & campaigns)
- Internal Communications & Employer Branding - Coordination of internal communications and creation of visuals & messages aligned with global employer branding strategy and local communications needs
- Sales Enablement - Creation and ongoing development of all sales and marketing collaterals needed by the local business
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Ideally degree in Marketing/Communications or related studies
- 4+ years in-depth Marketeer experience ideally local Sweden country marketing characteristics.
- Fluency in Swedish & English is a must.
- Self-driven and passionate individual with the ability to create synergies and find pragmatic solutions
- Hands-on marketeer with the ability to handle complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, good communication skills, commercially oriented, hands-on to focus on execution
- Ability to travel to Stockholm as needed (approx. 4-6 times per year)
- Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options
- Well-connected office location and facilities.
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.