Marketing Coordinator with Swedish (f/m)
Great Barcelona opportunity to start your career here!
Marketing Generalist in a fast growing multinational environment!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
Descripción de la oferta
- Define the annual marketing plan for Sweden, aligned with the business objectives and group marketing objectives
- Create and manage the local Swedish marketing budget
- Monitor, follow-up and evaluate the implementation progress of the plans and budgets with the business
- Collaborate functional teams for CRM, Digital, Content and Studio.
- Align group marketing initiatives with local needs and objectives
- Plan and prioritize Swedish marketing projects and activities in accordance with the marketing plan
- Collaborate with office management in Sweden to monitor and support local marketing execution.
- Improve internal processes by making them more efficient and effective
- Reporting and analysis of digital, crm and customer satisfaction for Sweden
- Optimize existing actions, pilot & grow digital activity to further digitalize local marketing operations
- Monitor and drive improvements of different marketing channels
- Ensure effectiveness of internal (business) relationships and communication
- Drive marketing activities based on KPI's and optimize to ensure maximum return on investment
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Track record in (marketing) project management
Familiar with lead generation (B2B and/or B2C), content marketing, social media, marketing automation.
Outstanding written and verbal skills in Swedish and English
Understanding of how the different online and offline marketing channels work together
Team-player and self-motivated to help to grow the local marketing activities
5+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably with a strong digital marketing influence.
Ability to travel to Stockholm on a quarterly basis
University or equivalent level degree in marketing or business.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional