LMS Administrator APAC (M/F)
LMS Administrator APAC (M/F)
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will inspire and challenge you? The the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Services Centre (SSC), serving Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, is the place for you.
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanting service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We are proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Open since 2014, our Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is a core part of our business. We are a champion for diversity - and a community of experts no matter if you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities strong with more than 30 languages spoken - in four years we have already grown from 30 people to beyond 400.
Find out more there: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
- Manage the daily use and administration of the LMS, including uploading courses, registering users, providing training analytics, reports and related narratives
- Parameterise content assigning each programme, course, asset to the relevant target, linked to the appropriate learning path and ensuring content can easily be found by learners
- Manage the invitations of delegates for classroom trainings from the platform, and follow-up on attendance.
- Measure training effectiveness and address user feedback to revise content as needed
- Create and deliver related communications via diverse channels
- Main point of contact and 1st level support for learners of the region in scope, for all major issues they face navigating the Digital Learning Platform
On top of that, you will regularly take care of:
- Material update, reviewing data accuracy and refresh instructional programs as needed to ensure content is current, relevant and attractive.
- Any other project or task required by the regional Talent Development team in scope
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Ability to manage multiple-source data in order to drive the LMS to high quality, accuracy, allowing it to be consistently up-to-date.
- Great communication skills - helping remote employees with troubleshooting issues, on global level
- Languages skills : Fluent English is a must,
- Any other of the following languages is a real advantage : Spanish, Italian, French, German, Dutch
- Other applications with Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Swedish, will be considered.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional