Linux Sys.Administrator-Google Cloud/Sellbytel
Google Cloud / Sellbytel keeps Growing!
Career opportunities in a fast growing environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
SELLBYTEL is a consolidated and dynamic international company providing service to the top 10 companies belonging to the IT and social networking world. We are based in the heart of Barcelona with more than 3000 employees from all over the world. On top of that, we offer an attractive environment with a great team spirit.
Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a talented System Administrator with experience in Linux to join our Google Cloud Platform support team in Barcelona.
Your main responsibility will be providing outstanding technical support for Google Cloud Platform products and solutions including Google Compute Engine and related services.
You will be providing technical support to Networking products (such as load balancing, firewall rules, routes, VPN's..) and Infrastructure products (such as Linux and Windows Servers, scripts, Kubernetes, server configuration..)
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Fluent in English (minimum C1)
- European citizenship or work permit in Spain
- Previous experience as Linux system administration
- Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc)
- Understanding of networking standards
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces
- Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public facing documentation (official Google docs, stackOverflow, Google Groups...)
- Background in SQL (plus)
- Containerization knowledge (LXC, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Familiarity with modern API technologies (OAuth, RESTful APIs, gRPC)
- Permanent contract
- Full time position (39 hours / week)
- Salary: 30.115€ gross/year (25.575€ + 3.000 as bonus + 1.540 ticket restaurant)
- Two months of paid training
- Continuous training and certification within Google products
- Ticket restaurant
- Free fresh fruit and coffee
- Ping pong, pool table and punching bag
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment, social activities and personal development
- Relocation package