PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Great opportunity for German speakers in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
The purpose of the role is to provide support to EU region as a point of contact handling all compliance related topics. The person would be in charge of coordinating the actions with external advisors where required.
- Manage and control the process for requests related to data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Assist with the execution of legal content projects, training and knowledge initiatives related to the GDPR.
- Provide legal advice regarding privacy and compliance matters
- Coordinate actions with other Page teams.
- Interaction with stakeholders and external clients
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- 1-3 years' experience in practicing law as an attorney.
- Specific Compliance knowledge is desirable
- Very strong work ethic and a genuine interest in working particularly in Privacy law and Compliance.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Programmes.
- Fluent in English, advanced French or German is highly valued.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of flexibility.
- Excellent organizational skills to organize tasks & others.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional