Leasing Inside Sales Expert (English + French + 3rd language)
Important sports company located in Baix Llobregat (Barcelona).
Experience in administrative tasks and leasing sector. Good languages.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Fashion Sports company located in Baix Llobregat(Barcelona), is looking for a Leasing Internal Sales Expert to support one of the brands of the company on the markets of France, Italy and Germany.
Descripción de la oferta
As Leasing Internal Sales Expert you will be supporting the Customer Financing team on a day to day basis in all aspects of arranging finance leasing transactions for customers with particular emphasis on the markets of France, Italy and Germany. Areas of responsibility include:
- Assisting the sales teams in providing administrative support when preparing Leasing opportunities.
- Liaising with funders and brokers for preparing Leasing Contracts ensuring high quality service levels are maintained.
- Liaising with funding partners, brokers and customers to ensure timely completion of documentation, compliance with conditions of approval and prompt pay out of transactions
- Utilising CRM system to record lease activity and running and analysing SF reports to assist in targeting and reporting of leasing activity.
- General administration duties including maintaining records to track leasing activities, end of term and liability reporting.
- Pricing, quoting and structuring of lease transactions within accepted risk parameters.
- Requesting and reviewing credit information and managing risk evaluation process for recourse transaction including making and presenting business recommendations to management and obtaining credit approvals from finance partners.
- To follow up in the collection of Leasing payments with Funders.
- Interacting with back office functions including logistics, customer service and finance to manage financial aspects of transactions on a cradle to grave basis.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Educated to University degree level.
- Minimum 5 years work experience gained in sales support or customer service role within a lease company or vendor finance business.
- Fluency in French, Italian and English is essential. Working knowledge of German an advantage.
- Experience with lease pricing tools an advantage.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret business plans, audited accounts and financial statements an advantage.
- Some Credit underwriting experience an advantage.
- Familiarity with lease and finance products, particularly in focus countries an advantage.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Advanced Level Excel.
- Experience using SAP and Salesforce.com an advantage.
- Passion for fitness/sports is beneficial.
- An interesting and varied role in the growing Fitness industry.
- Career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity for independent and self - reliant work.
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team.
- Permanent contract.
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.