- Experience working in an e-commerce platform
- Fluent English (C1/C2)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
It's the go-to quick commerce platform, instantly fulfilling consumers' evolving, everyday needs. With an unmatched assortment that includes cleaning and home products, medicine, office supplies, beauty and wellness items, baby products, food and drinks, local brands and fresh prepared food in some markets, we bring a unique, reliable and magical experience to customers around the world. Founded in 2013 and created the instant needs category and continues to build the rails that define the future of commerce.
- Establish a deep understanding of the company business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context.
- Work with Commercial Planning and Visual Merchandising teams in the EU as well as other teams (both internally and externally) to ensure all campaigns are created, executed and removed on time.
- Work with Pricing teams to ensure all current price promos are reflected on the company website.
- Work with Operations and Commercial Planning team to ensure smooth sampling of products in collaboration with various brands.
- Work with Visual Merchandising Team and Studio Manager to ensure all product images meet internal standards and are available cross-departmentally.
- Partner with Business Development and Go to Market Teams to position products and campaigns appropriately and ensure proper visibility to the most integral digital experiences.
- Work with Commercial Planning, Visual Merchandising & Data Quality teams within the Product Organization to execute this vision, evolve our catalog systems and tooling, and all other necessary integration and innovation.
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of existing processes, demonstrate courage to disrupt the status quo.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree required (Business, Economics, Marketing, Merchandising is a plus).
- Experience with e-commerce and digital retail directly related to customer experience.
- Must be able to read and write in English. French and Spanish are a plus.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have strong computer skills - proficiency with excel is required.
- Experience with Photoshop or other photo-edit software is a plus.
- 3 months temporary position with possibility of extension
- Leading growing company.
- Be part of a young, creative and dinamic team.
- Contact with an international team and environment.
- Salary based on experience from 30-35K