- PageGroup Shared Services Centre
- in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The BI and Analytics HUB develops and supports Page Group's reporting and analytics applications globally across multiple technologies and environments hosted in a combination of the Azure cloud and on-premise data centres.
Support is provided by a combination of internal technicians and third line support and platform monitoring provided by our BI Managed Service Provider.
This role will provide specialist BI support to end users and will cover the full spectrum of BI and Analytics Services provided by the HUB.
The focus of this role is on providing support for our BI Systems to our community of users. At the outset the right attitude and approach is more important than technical skills. However, in time, the expectation is that this role will progress in technical proficiency with a view to eventually providing 3rd line support and potentially contributing to development work across the platform.
- Incident and request triage/ prioritisation/ analysis/ diagnosis/ investigation and resolution
- Close liaison with end users including shadowing their screen to understand their issue in detail and resolve them ASAP
- Keeping customers updated concerning their tickets
- Escalating or reassigning tickets appropriately and with enough information for work on it to progress
- Completing standard, repeatable requests including for new accounts consistently and efficiently
- Collaborate with internal and external support teams to resolve issues effectively
- Research and implement workarounds where necessary
- Identify recurring incidents and assign them as problems to the development team to be fixed permanently
- Create and update articles in the knowledge base relating to supported systems, processes and work arounds
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Essential Technical Experience:
- Basic - Intermediate T-SQL
- Experience working previously in an IT support role preferably supporting BI applications
- Experience with ITSM tools and processes
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Knowledge of On Premise BI Solutions including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Cognos, Crystal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud BI technology including Data Lake Analytics, Databricks, Azure Analysis Services and Power BI
- DAX, U-SQL, PowerShell
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Experience of Salesforce or NetSuite
- Knowledge of finance applications and processes
- Permanent position
- Not remote position
- Barcelona location