- Career Progression
- International Envriorment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multicultural and international company
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support and troubleshooting for company IT infrastructure.
- Onboard employees for use of company accounts and appropriate access to systems.
- Develop IT On-boarding processes and conduct intro IT calls with new starters.
- Deploy devices to end-users, assist with basic enterprise-level management configuration and troubleshooting.
- Perform incident analysis to determine the possible cause and a potential fix.
- Update assigned tickets and continuously coordinate necessary work.
- Provide follow up to the end-user on the status of the problem until resolution.
- Support the Security team with enforcing technical controls in compliance with our company standards.
- Purchase new equipment, track changes in the asset register and control access to systems.
- Provide technical expertise to company staff regarding technical issues on systems, phones and laptops.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 2+ years of related experience in support centre or helpdesk.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of Freshdesk, Jira.
- Prior experience of Google Workspace and its Administration Console/APIs a plus.
- Relevant industry experience in provisioning SaaS solutions to end users.
- Network administration & troubleshooting.
- Basic remote troubleshooting skills and the use of remote troubleshooting applications.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to converse with stakeholders of all levels.
- High english level.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional