- Good opportunity to start a new challenge and grow in a multicultural company
- Global Technology Support Administrator - English Speaker
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to grow your career to inspire and challenge you? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Services Centre (SSC), serving Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, is the place for you.
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunities to reach potential.
Open since 2014, our Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is a core part of our business. We are a champion for diversity - and a community of experts, whether you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities strong with more than 30 languages spoken - in four years we have already grown from 30 people to beyond 400. Find out more about our SSC by clicking here.
- Provide support to business presence.
- Manage and effectively deal with support and administrative tasks
- Provide excellent Customer Service by maintaining regular communication with users and provide updates proactively if required
- Respect deadline for projects and assigned tasks
- Proactively deal with other Business Technology teams, providers, stakeholders when required
- Provide regular visibility to the Management
- Take initiative by proposing improvements, workarounds, solutions
- Ensure the correct application of internal processes for each country
- Enable teamwork by collaborating with your colleagues across GTS
- Proactively enable teamwork by collaborating and sharing information with your colleagues across GTS
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Fluent in English and preferably another language
- MS Office package knowledge: outlook, excel, word…
- IT curiosity to learn and grown in the technological environment
- Basic IT knowledge will be a nice to have
- Knowledge of Active Directory will be an added advantage
- Organized, methodical, detail oriented
- Adaptation according to business need
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management: prioritise tasks independently, chases and escalations and be able to able to work in a multidisciplinary environment with constant changes
- Ability to handle demanding customers in a pressurised environment
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written at all levels including Executive Board level
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-specialist audiences
- Goal orientated mind-set
- Motivational and energetic
Competitive Salary, Bonus, Food Voucher, Life Insurance, Private Health Insurance, Career Progression, Multicultural