- ¿Hablas inglés y alguna otra lengua europea?
- ¿Tienes experiencia como planner/supply chain?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International energy company based in Barcelona
Oversee all supply chain operations and responsible for the daily route planning of all orders generated by a remote tank level monitoring system. Optimize efficiencies across all delivery systems while providing satisfactory customer service to external and internal customers:
* Order handling & scheduling: Provide input into routing and scheduling of vehicles based on customer records and orders. Manage customer stock levels.
* Logistics instruments, systems, and processes: Ensure order handling, quotations, administration, supporting IT systems, and maintenance of master data are in line with the standards.
* Reporting: Analyze distribution process and present it in the form of hard reports and visual presentations. Review logistics performance against targets, benchmarks, and service agreements.
* Collaborate: Provide customer service team with everyday comprehensive trip data. Collaborate with technical team to meet customer requirements and solve technical issues during the delivery.
* Others: Prepare and execute all activities, regulations, procedures, instructions, guidelines, and promote awareness, including addressing anomalies to others. Execute logistics audits.
* Advice: Make improvement suggestions and help decision makers make better decisions through consistent analysis of the distribution process. This analysis is used to make strategic recommendations.
* Communication: Meet with suppliers and clients to work out the specifics for delivery, such as price, quantity, and the timeframe for loading and delivery. Manage subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent Spanish, English & at least 1 other European language (preferably Italian)
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in supply chain activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software
Direct employment contract with the enterprise. STABLE POSITION!