- Do you have +2years experience as a Customer Service?
- Do you have experience with SAP?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational FMCG based in Penedés
- Introduce orders in SAP and follow upo over the whole order life cycle and generate all necessary documentation. Monitor order patterns, anticiping demand and pro-actively inform customers about contract balances and related information if applies.
- Understanding of customers requirements & consequences of deviating from customer requests.
- Work with customers & logistics to ensure the customer's delkivery requirements can be balances and related information if applies.
- Understanding of customer requirements & consequences of deviating from customer requests.
- Work with customers & logistics to ensure the customer's delivery requirements can be met whilst maintaining an efficient and effective supply chain.
- Provide timely answers to customer (and sales department if requested) about orders, deliveries, down time of our facilities, delays, and other relevant information.
- Be the key point of contact for customers complaints. Ensure resolution towards the customer within the given tools.
- Understand the customer requirements, needs and expectations and relay newly obtained information back to the internal organization as appropriate.
- Actively organizing customer visits.
Build up customer specialized knowledge in order to signal to the internal organization any changes in order pattern and to inform relevant parties of expected customer requirements.
Build and maintain good relationships within Supply Chain, account teams and with customers with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction and value internally and for the customer.
Interaction with planning is essential - monitoring stock levels and production dates to control customer orders.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Proven customer service experience managing customer accounts of minimum two years.
- Experience in International Commerce and Logistics
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- EXELLENT ENGLISH SKILLS!
- Knowledge of SAP or Oracle (must one of them)
Direct employment contract with the company.
Flexible arrival: 7-10h.