- International Accounting Manager with French GAAP
- Multinational Engineering Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Engineering Company.
An Accountant M / F Within a team and under the responsibility of a financial manager, you accomplish the following missions for the scope assigned to you, namely Morocco and Belgium:
- Consolidation of data from the invoicing department and review of the entry of supplier invoices.
- Treasury: establishment of bank reconciliations, clearance of unreconciled transactions, integration of cash pooling entries.
- Payroll: entry of regulations issued in favor of social organizations, lettering and justification of accounts.
- Taxation: review of the file prepared by the accounting firm.
- Closing of accounts (monthly and annual): establishment of audit files, review of provisions (CCA, FNP, PCA, depreciation...), justification of all accounts, reconciliation of intercos.
- In charge of the relationship with the accounting firm for the establishment of the monthly reporting under German GAAP standard and as part of the establishment of the tax return.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- With a higher education such as BAC +5 Finance / Management, you have a minimum of 7 years of successful experience in a similar function.
- Very important: experience with French GAAP.
- Your mastery of accounting and IT issues will be key skills for the success of your mission.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, SAGE and SAP and emphasize fluent English.
- Travel to plan.
- Rigor, transparency, spirit of synthesis, proactivity and respect for confidentiality will be your best assets to succeed in this function.