Ingeniero CAE con Inglés / Alemán (h/m)
Sector automoción, Simulación CAE
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Responsible for the technical development of metal sheet products based on cool stamping process technology according to specifications and requirements established in the Customer Specification, achieving the target in cost, quality and timing.
Descripción de la oferta
- Ensure product development compliant with applicable customer requirements ensuring that the product meets the requirements regarding materials, components and customer standards.
- Lead internally the project in terms of product development and validation.
- Carry out CAE simulations: Thermal and Mechanical simulations.
- Perform, follow and evaluate the Design Validation (DV) and Product Validation (PV) according to Customer requirements within project time.
- Manage external test linked to the DV/PV, manage suppliers, and lead time for the PPAP validation before SOP.
- Responsible of Design FMEA, according to technical customer requirements and lesson learned.
- Participate on Innovation projects as team member or as team leader.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degree is a must.
- Basic knowledge on CAE software. Abaqus and Ansa Knowledge is and advantage.
- Experience as Product engineer managing Development Designs and Product Validations.
- Fluent English and basic German.
- 3 years in automotive sector as product engineer in product design development. Preferred in exhaust line and engine area.
- Basics in heat transfer and linear dynamics.
- Dealing with suppliers skills.
- Planning and organization
- Customer orientation (internal/external)
- Analytical thinking
- Commitment to the company.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional