- Permanent contract in Finance world's largest company
- Professional development with long-term career path
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International top-leader financial company is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to be a part of the IT Team located in Madrid.
Elicit, analyse, specify and validate the needs of the project stakeholders and end-users, translating into technical or operational teams.
Manage the whole lifecycle phases according to the deadlines and budget given, transitioning the project delivery into operational support processes.
Liaise with regional vendors teams and markets to coordinate and update.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Experience of at least 3 years as an Infrastructure Project Manager / Business Analyst, managing different projects of digital transformation.
- Fluent level of English, written and spoken; will be used daily.
- Permanent contract in one of the top leaders financial companies worldwide.
- Competitive salary + social benefits
- 100% Remote position, until getting back to normality (hybrid model in the Madrid offices).
- Professional long-term career path, with a great project to keep developing.