- International College
- Permanent position
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A private college located in Barcelona for international students at higher education level, are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to look after the international team of academics and administrators.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of teaching and clinic supervision plans, control of invoices and staff contracts.
- You will put together human resources plans that support an efficient and friendly working environment, organise team building activities and appraise staff on an annual basis.
- You will be expected to conduct workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures when necessary.
- You will ensure that personal data is updated and complies with data protection laws and that employees have the required IT equipment to conduct their job properly.
- You will monitor holiday allowance and staff sick leave.
- You will be required to induct new members of staff and produce and update handbooks as well as develop policies and procedures.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The ideal candidate is:
- A good communicator both orally and in written (Spanish and English)
- A team player
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Has great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Two-year experience in similar role
- Able to work in the office in Barcelona (Sarrià)
Although you will be supported by the external financial and legal consultants, knowledge of employment law is a plus.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.#LI-DNP