- ¿Tienes experiencia como consultor 360?
- ¿Vives en Barcelona o Baix Llobregat?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential. With our global network of employees, we work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. With c. 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential. If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant and are interested in joining us on this journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities in terms of career progression and personal development. In return we will offer attractive salaries, a generous and clearly structured commission scheme and impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee clear promotion targets and fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results. What you will find here is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams is underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos, where we put people and team work first. We are immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA. We support every single employee in whatever way they need, so that they can thrive. PageGroup are: Clear Assured Gold Status The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020 FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020 Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020 Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018 Race at Work Signatory Valuable 500 Company Disability Confident Employer
- As a Page Personnel Recruitment Consultant in Barcelona you will have the best in class tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by on-going learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Our Barcelona office is looking to speak with Recruitment Consultants at all experience levels who possess the following key skills:
- A proven track record working with an established recruitment consultancy
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Drive to be an expert in your field
- Team player who really drives and promotes our company values. As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled and ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.
- Competitive base/ clear ote based on experience
- MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential
- Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including the Vitality reward scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- MyDiscounts Scheme
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- 24 days holiday including bank holidays