- International financial company located in the centre of Madrid
- HR Generalist with high English level
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International financial company located in the centre of Madrid
- Job Descriptions - work with recruiting and marketing to keep the JD template up to date, as well as creating bespoke JDs for each role as they come up. This may extend to the portfolio company hires.
- Offer letters - responsible for drafting all offer letters and sending out to candidates.
- Onboarding - working with the relevant hiring manager and their team to design and implement logistics.
- Visas/mobility support - working with our outsourced providers in the relevant office locations to support around visas and mobility.
- Master hiring tracker - keeping this up to date including record keeping around recruiter terms, invoices paid, outstanding payments etc. Working closely with finance to keep them updated around budget expenditure and completed hires.
- Recruiting invoices - ensuring invoices are processed out of the relevant jurisdictions and comprehensive record keeping so that the recruiting budget is always up to date.
- HRIS - supporting HR broadly around launching this platform but in particular, helping support the recruiting piece of HRIS, e.g. getting it off the ground, and ongoing work.
- Recruiting data - owning and managing data in relation to the recruiting function and responding to data requests from the firm / HR ahead of presentations etc, as well as on an ad-hoc basis. Build and maintain a system that allows us to accurately report quarterly recruiting data across a number of variables.
- GDPR - supporting recruiting in making sure the recruiting function is GDPR compliant; 1) DPIA forms are in place and up to date, 2) working with the assistants globally to share best practices.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Skills and requerements:
- At least 2 years' relevant experience.
- Genuine interest in HR and in helping build a best in class HR function for the company.
- Preferred profiles would have some exposure in any of financial/professional services, legal, consulting, fintech, IT or industry.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation in all deliverables.
- Comfortable with HRIS technology, people data, presentations and spreadsheets with the ability to manipulate
- Capable of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and
- Ability to multitask and highly effective in prioritising.
- Very high level of service orientation, strong team player, flexibility and a willingness to contribute to a broad
range of tasks and activities
Career opportunities and professional development