- HR Generalist Manager (Spain & Italy) with high english and italian level
- Multinational company growing in the healthcare sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company growing in the healthcare sector change since start-up to a big company.
The selected candidate must perform the following tasks:
- Builds strong working relationships at all levels within the Italian and Spanish Affiliates and provides HR advisory services with respect to recruitment, development, employee relations, performance, compensation and benefits - ensuring compliance with the company policies, local employment regulations plus the principles of fairness and consistency.
- Maintains a clear understanding and provides up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates in the assigned countries; developing HR policies in line with current legislation and keeping abreast of modern HR procedures and best practices.
- Coordinates and supports the annual performance review process, providing guidance and advice to staff and management and monitoring its implementation and effectiveness. Coordinates the annual salary and bonus reviews.
- Coordinates the annual Training Needs Analysis (TNA) process and supports the development and delivery of the annual training plans for the Italian and Spanish Affiliates. Ensures skills development training programs and succession plans in line with the current and future business evolution and implements ad hoc projects to support the organization's goals.
- Commissions services, projects or activities that support the delivery of HR and departmental strategies and objectives; working with third party providers to ensure that services meet business needs and are delivered to the agreed standards and timescales.
- Coordinates and processes monthly payroll activities, liaising with the local payroll vendors.
- Provides advice, support and guidance to managers on all employee relations issues such as grievances, attendance, performance and disciplinary matters
- Manages the HR supplier network for the Italian and Spanish Affiliates and processes related paperwork (including cars, employee benefits, recruitment consultancies etc)
- Leads on employee engagement and supporting managers to identify and implement actions for improvement.
- Supports the recruitment and selection process by partnering with the TA Lead and local suppliers.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The selected candidate must meet the following requirements:
University degree in the relevant subject
Experience of working autonomously in HR advisory/ managerial role
Experience of working in a matrix environment, as part of the European team
Experience of working in a fast-paced/ start-up environment
Experience of working in a life sciences sector
Knowledge, competencies and skills
Solid wide-range generalist HR knowledge
Commercial acumen and business focus
Excellent relationship building and relationship management skills, including executive level
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to adjust communication to different target groups
Strong organisational, planning, prioritising and problem solving skills
Ability to work autonomously and set own targets
Ability to manage simultaneous projects
Ability to work to tight deadlines and with a minimum supervision under the pressure
An international team player able to work with and through others
Proficient MS Office skills
Excellent knowledge of oral and written Spanish, Italian and English
Good knowledge of HR information systems
Personality and attitude
Professional, polite, friendly and helpful manner
Confident, thoughtful and collegiate with strong ethical values
Calm, discreet and completely confidential
Tenacious and highly resilient
Sense of humour
Opportnity to learns in one of the best companies in the sector and be able to enhance professional history.