Head of Technical Support - Domotics (h/m)
Company provider of innovative solutions in building automation (Domotics).
Located between Barcelona city and Vallés Occidental.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important company provider of innovative solutions for building automation, located between Barcelona city and Vallés Occidental.
Descripción de la oferta
The Head of Technical Support (h/m) will perform the following tasks:
- Technical support (Tier 3), via telephone, mail and remote desktop (after-sales).
- Assisting teams under his/her command in their performance.
- Assistance/doubt-resolution to sales team on the products (pre-sales).
- Setup and maintenance of helpdesk tools.
- Follow-up of support cases requiring action.
- Defining and coordinating tools, processes and strategy to follow in relation to the Tech Support Department.
- Elaboration of technical documentation such as user manuals, datasheets, application notes, FAQs, etc.
- Identification and reporting of deficiencies found in the technical documentation.
- Maintenance of external documentation related to assigned products.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Head of Technical Support (h/m) must posses:
- Technical degree in Electronics or Telecommunication.
- MANDATORY: High level of English and Spanish languages.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Tech Support (Tier 3) related to Domotics.
- Strong knowledge in building automation protocols (KNX, BACnet, Modbus, LonWorks, MBUS, DALI...).
- Solid technical background in Field Bus Technologies for Home / Building Automation technologies.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Highly valuable be fluent in other languages: French, German, Portuguese, Arabic...
- Highly valuable previous experience in Team Management.
- Valuable previous experience as Product Engineer, Product Manager or Project Manager.
- Valuable previous experience in multi-protocol integration.
- Valuable previous experience in HVAC solutions.
- Time flexibility: Entry and exit times are flexible within wide ranges, and all the extra hours carried out in work peaks are accumulated and can be enjoyed later as free hours, so the real working day is always 40 hours weekly.
- Geographic flexibility: Option of working 3 days a week from the Barcelona office.
- Indefinite contract and labour stability.
- Work in a growing and well positioned company.
- And other benefits such as flexible compensation plans, training plans and more.
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.