Global Service Quality Analyst (h/m)
Global supporting position
Multicultural working environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Major Incident Management and Governance
Design, implement, monitor and report on Service Level Agreements and Key Performance indicators
Maintain and oversee the Service Delivery audit engagement for all related deliverables
Input into creation and ongoing upkeep of BusTech Service Catalogue
Maintain standard procedures to handle incidents and service requests
Create / update operational, delivery, management and strategic processes
Organize and maintain documentation repositories and workflows
Create Technical and Management document templates
When required, support the Senior Global Change Analyst in the CM process, governance and methodology
Daily monitoring of Incident and problems, ticket quality analysis and reporting, overall ticket dispatch performance
Train and mentor peers on ticket tool in relation to Incident, problem and change management
Act as facilitator and governance control during and post major incidents
Effectively communicate with the Global Level 1 and 2 IT Support Groups
Keeping user experience and expectations always at the forefront
Descripción de la oferta
- Gain a clear understanding of current state baseline, identify next steps and develop action plans to establish a best in class IT service management capability in accordance with ITIL best practice principles.
- Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing Service Management report procedures and develop strategies for enhancing or leveraging these in order to provide an accurate and relevant service status to stakeholders.
- Research and recommend key performance indicators in order to provide better intelligence in reporting
- To ensure service consistency across all areas within IT, including ticket management/call quality sessions
- Support the Global Service Quality Manager in the design and implementation of a Service Level Agreement concepts
- Helps to support and drive a continuous process improvement culture within the organization by fostering relationships with both front and back office functions.
- Ensure consistency between the service catalogue and the overall service portfolio
- The Global Service Quality Analyst will have specific authorities as agreed in writing with the Global Service Quality Manager (GTS).
- The Global Service Quality Analyst has no budget or financial authority unless explicitly delegated in writing by the Global Infrastructure Director or the Global Head of Technology Support.
- Certifications in ITIL or other related IT Service Management Practices or commensurate experience is essential
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Highly organised, data driven with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to aggregate complex data in a clear and consistent manner, experience in generating and presenting regular service performance reports for senior management and stakeholders that establishes rapport, trust and gains understanding
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Customer service skills
Mandatory Attitudes and Behaviours:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work with personnel
- Ability to engage, influence and motivate teams
- Fluent in English
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional