- New challenge in a International company
- Career progression
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), whit its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is te place for you.
- Responsible for ownership of existing processes within the IT Service Management portfolio, including their full lifecycle.
- Manage lifecycle of processes including design, delivery, training, review, and continuous improvement.
- Leads the development of procedures, work instructions, and templates to support process execution.
- Consideration of internal and industry standards like ISO 27001, including compliance and audit requirements.
- Ensures inputs, outputs, and interfaces with other Business Technology's practices and processes are accurate and meet standards.
- Performs regular review and evidence gathering/sampling checks for governance and audit purposes.
- Build and deliver training material and training courses for all BusTech teams including existing staff and new joiners, aligned with HR, and including recorded/training programs built on internal tools.
- Analyses process performance, develop and implement recommendations for corrective actions within ITSM processes.
- Analyze new features and roadmaps of the suite of services under ITSM team's management, considering impact to internal customers, assess them, and coordinate their deployment with Business Change Management and Business Partnership.
- Facilitate Problem management and coordination lifecycle.
- Facilitate Change management and coordination lifecycle.
- Capable of working closely and collaboratively with colleagues across the BusTech function, including the resolution of conflicts to achieve the best possible results for the business.
- Performing day-to-day processes and activities to manage and maintain availability, health and performance of the ITSM tools at acceptable Service Levels
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree in technology, computer science, or related field
- Experience with implementing and Managing ITSM or ITIL processes.
- Experience with developing and delivering training on process, standards, and policy.
- A strong team player, naturally collaborative and empathetic.
- Experience working with a CMDB
- Strong reasoning, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communications skills, English language full proficiency required.
- Well organized, detail oriented, customer centric and self-directed.
- Able to drive initiatives working across global teams.
- 2+ years of experience leading ITSM processes.
- ITIL Foundation certification is a strong plus, intermediate certifications even more so.
- Experience with Service Management software or comparable ITSM platforms and tools.
- Experience with interactive reporting through dashboards such as PowerBI is a plus.
- Successful track record of facilitating and leading meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience.
- International environment
- Career progression
- Social benefits