German team leader
Acerca de nuestro cliente
importante empresa del sectror tecnológico
Descripción de la oferta
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all agents against agreed KPI`s.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absences.
- Direct involvement in the recruitment, selection process..
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and monthly meetings with agents.
- Provide clear directions and guidance to ensure consistent achievement.
- Coach, develop and motivate agents, create an environment which supports the spirit of the company.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Project Manager.
- Prepare work aids (guides, scripts) Campaign assignment and compliance with KPIs.
- Monitoring of calls and validation of leads.
- Communication with internal client.
* Preparation of invoices and monitoring the correct cost for the team
* Communicate the achievements and bonus
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- 2 or 3 year college degree or directly related work experience.
- Minimum of 12-18 months call center experience, preferably as a Specialist.
- Native level of the local language with advance level of English.
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills.
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional