- Empresa lider
¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
We are looking for someone with an analytical mindset and if you are you speaking English plus German with interest working for a leading international insurance company, we would like to hear from you.
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
- Build good working relationships with local underwriting teams in country and ensure that local underwriting management are regularly communicated with and kept updated on the status of portfolio review and any issues related.
- To ensure that quality and validation measures are completed, reported, and acted upon accordingly.
- To assist in the processing of portfolio review.
- To liaise with internal departments for credit control, claims and risk information to gather additional information that supports the portfolio review.
- Creation and analysis of Business and Operational reports if needed; Investigate, action, complete, or escalate to line management as appropriate.
- To adhere to robust Quality Framework standards and procedures.
- To work within the framework of our ethical and service standards.
- Any other ad hoc duties allocated by the Business Operations Manager or Project Manager.
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- Native or proficiency in understanding and writing German.
- Good standard in understanding and written English is preferred.
- Understanding and writing Spanish is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Insurance apprenticeship/background preferred.
- Competent in Microsoft Office specially in Excel.
- Confident with effective communication and interpersonal skills both in verbal and written forms.
- Strong customer service skills and customer centric attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and the desire to deliver and improve quality.
- Problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as on own initiative.
- Self & Team learning.
- Previous experience of a Commercial or Personal Lines insurance operation or underwriting support role is preferred. (Insurance experience is not required).
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
30 days of vacation a year
Working from home option
Life and accident insurance
Comprehensive Learning & development support
Salary:28.000€ - 32.000€ b/a