- Great career opportunity in Accounting
- Very central location.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International hub for a very reputable FMCG company
- Ensures RTR deliverables meet or exceed quality levels and are delivered within strong internal control framework.
- Associate will support not only the region assigned, but also overall RTR function if needed
- Develops partnerships and communicates regularly with RTR supervisor and local market teams such as Operations, HR, Finance, and other corporate and local departments to ensure efficient and compliant process.
- Establishes and keeps good relationship with other teams, local market, third party vendors etc. A team player.
Record to Report
- Executes the day-to-day transactions and journal entries, in accordance to corporate policies.
- Ensures all aspects of the region's monthly financial statements are accurate and timely, inclusive of reconciliations, accruals, allocations, revenue reporting and recognition, journal entries, and variance analysis.
- Perform the fixed assets process including creation, stock accounting, financial lease, depreciation, etc.
- Perform the monthly general ledger closing activities for the companies under management.
- First point of contact for required controls and actions taken for incidents in RTR tasks (adherence to accounting principles, approval workflows, documentation issues, etc.). Responsible of escalation if required.
- Support and deliver statutory / tax requirements and facilitate requested information for audits in the region
- Participates and promotes a culture based on collaboration, teamwork, accountability, and inclusiveness in the team.
- Works towards Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) objectives for the month.
- Identifies areas that will benefit from process improvements and proposes to Record to Report Supervisor.
- Supports and assists in the implementation of selected projects.
Communication and Reporting
- Ensures clear, effective upward feedback and reporting.
- Ensures compliance on operational accounting policies and procedures
- Ensures the integrity of the financial accounting systems and controls under his management.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3-5 years of experience in General Accounting & Finance, preferable for Nordic markets
- University Degree
- Open to work in international environments
- Working knowledge of core transactional Finance and Administration processes
- English as business language
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and develop relations at all levels
- Flexibility and ownership
- Team player in an multi-cultural environment
- Medium to high level in Nordic Languages is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong SAP Knowledge
- knowledge of Hyperion/HFM an advantage.
New organization with a lot of career opportunities