- Grow as a Full-stack Developer using JAVA and Angular+2
- International final client based in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an international company focused on the development of high quality code, using best practices like TDD and SOLID, aimed to provide innovative solutions in insurance sector.
- Implement new functionalities in our SaaS products.
- Be part of the decision making related to software architecture.
- Focus on good development practices, test coverage, unit tests, clean code.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies: fixes, sprint planning, diaries and retros.
- Review and approve the team player code.
- Actively participate in discussions on architecture, patterns, and best practices for delivering high-quality software.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing Backend and Frontend projects with Java and Angular (versions between 8 and 11).
- Experience with other back-end languages like Python or .Net will be well valuated.
- Experience working on version control with Git.
- Appi Restfull webservices development experience.
- Passion for new technologies, code quality, clean architectures, and SOLID principles.
- Experience with OOP.
- English Level: C1
- 2 days of remote work per week.
- PC and monitor -In addition: Chair, other monitor and material for you to work comfortably at home.
- 30% in all insurance products.
- Career progression.
- Budget for training (you learn, we pay: 2.000€ per year in learning you'll choose)