French P2P Front Desk Analyst
Entry position for multilingual customer-oriented professional
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
- Provide customer service for the Purchase to Pay function for the assigned portfolio, region being based in our Shared Service Center in Barcelona
- Process the expenses once approved and received
- Process the invoices in the OCR tool
- Answer all enquiries coming from internal employees (consultants, managers, buyers and approvers) and external vendors
- Process employee expenses with specific tool.
- Audit and process credit card bills.
- Support buyers and approvers in the use of the Procurement tool.
- Support employees and managers in the use of the Expense tool.
- Request new supplier creations and check for proper documentation.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Preferably: Experience of 1/2 years in customer service
- Accounting/Finance studies or background is an advantage
- Fluency in French, English and another European language (Dutch, Spanish, German or Italian)
- MS Office (Good Excel skills) and any ERP experience is valued.
- Accuracy and ability to work with data
- International office located in Barcelona
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (40 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance