- Industrial company located in el Vallés Occidental(Barcelona)
- Customer Service B2B with French and English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company located in Vallés Occidental(Barcelona), is creating a big team of Customer Service from almost all the countries in Europe, we are now looking for French speakers, high level of English is also required.
A successful Customer Service Representative will focus on handling customers' purchasing requests, developing strong relationships with the assigned accounts and supporting the sales team for continuous market growth.
- To process, monitor and follow up costumers' purchasing orders.
- To ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers.
- To provide delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity, to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies.
- To handle new customer and supplier requests creation, and local purchasing tasks, manage invoice creation and corrections and return of the material activities.
- To receive and process customer inquiries on standard pricing, lead-time, products, availability, through an efficient, prompt and friendly communication with the aim of maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- To establish key communication link between customer and internal departments (sales, logistics, finance, production) to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Higher education or bachelor's degree with administrative and/or commercial orientation or equal through experience.
- At least 2 years' experience in administration/customer service/logistics.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages and Outlook. Knowledge of Oracle R12, incoterms, payment terms and CRM are an asset.
- Strong communication and administration skills, fast learner and a team player.
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task, to manage time and to adopt to changes.
- Pro-active attitude (initiative to contact customers), ability to take a decision when necessary.
- Fluent in French and English (company language).
- Permanent contract in a growing industrial company.
- Monday to Friday from 8:30h to 17:30h.
- Free shuttle bus every day from Plaza España(Barcelona) at 07:45h and arriving back to Barcelona around 18:15h.
- IMPORTANT: Starting date 17 of August 2021, to join the training group.