- Financial Process Optimization Analyst with high english
- Multinational company of the industrial sector located in central Madrid
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company of the industrial sector located in central Madrid
The selected candidate must perform the following tasks:
- Mission of the position: Improve the current BI tools and controlling processes in order
to provide meaningful reports in an efficient way. Deliver and optimize existing reports.
Perfection and simplify existing procedures.
Month/Year end closing: Consolidation of reporting to headquarter in collaboration with Ursa and controlling departments.
Forecast / Budget: Analyze the current processes and tools to propose optimizations and automations.
Knowledge Transfer Policy:
- Optimize, automate and homogenize controlling tools and processes in collaboration with BI team, IT department and controllers from HQ and local BUS
- Design the Knowledge transfer policy: user manuals, training content and implementation among all controlling team members
- Promote the usage of new tools and processes in the company
- Existing Organization (Reports and people in charge)
- Member of Controlling Department at Ursa HQ in Madrid
- People in charge: None directly
- Daily collaborations: HQ Controlling (Madrid), local controllers (Europe and Russia), Controlling BI (Germany) and IT department (Madrid)
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The selected candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Background and Education: BA / Economics with Computer Science or related field experience.
- Professional Skills:
- At least 5 years related experience in business analytics, controlling or finance
- Excel advanced, knowledge of BI tools, macro…
- Experience working on new systems or data warehouse implementations
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Personal Skills:
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Critical / Constructive View.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Good English communication skills both written and spoken
- Language Requirements:
- English fluent
- Spanish fluent
Career opportunity and professional development