- Industrial Company located in Madrid
- Financial Controller with high english level
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Industrial Company located in Madrid (East)
The selected candidate will perform the following functions:
- Prepare regular financial reports to the local and international management.
- Finalizing monthly and year end accounts for auditing purposes.
- Assisting with preparing the weekly report each week.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Cash flow projections, budgets, inventories & costing management reporting & projection
- Duties include supervision and management of the general accounting and finance functions; bookkeeping, payroll, social security filing activities.
- Fixed assets.
- Preparing federal, state, local and special tax returns
- Identify all regulations that affect the organization.
- Liaison with bankers, auditors, tax agents and government authorities
- Responsible for communicating everything related to regulatory compliance applicable to the company.
- Responsible for the identification of risks and incidents regarding legal compliance.
- Contribution to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs and procedures.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages.
- Internal control review and compliance.
- Assist with external audit process and reporting.
- Performing other accounting duties as required or assigned
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The selected candidate should have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Strong financial analysis skills and understanding of IFRS, Spain GAAP and US GAAP
- Strong knowledge in the area of tax and local law.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional