Facilities & Procurement Team Lead
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Excellent role for candidates with office management background
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
The role of the SSC Facilities & Procurement coordinator position is to maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures. As a Team leader, the ideal candidate will have to work towards delivering excellent customer focus for all those walking through our doors.
- Liaise with landlord for building maintenance, security and lease agreements
- Coordinate and monitor office fit outs and/or renovations
- Set up and maintain Facilities processes and policies up to date
- Workplace and team distribution management
- Regularly provide new ideas to improve workplace experience
Procurement and Finance:
- Coordinate all non IT office purchases and ensure they follow the right internal processes
- Provide accurate information on forecasted Facilities costs
- Regularly review Vendor's agreements and manage them on a daily basis according to the office needs
- Support Payables Team with Scanning & Archiving activities related to EU invoices and expenses
- Ensure the smooth running of the office including ordering office supplies, maintenance works, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for both internal employees and guests
- Provide support to the HR team, assisting with new hires
- Plan & Manage events for internal meetings, trainings, outdoor events and corporate parties.
- Support & contribute to initiatives around sustainability and social programs
- Coordinate local Business Continuity Plan, making sure is updated and tested.
Health & Safety:
- Implement & maintain Health & Safety procedures according to security regulations
- Carry monthly Facilities reviews and implement work accidents prevention measures
- Organize trainings, and coordinate the Emergency Team members
- Make sure emergency and evacuation drills are organized every year
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 3 years of Office Management experience, preferably in international environments
- Having previous management experience will be a plus
- Relevant experience in vendor management
Skills and Abilities:
- Spanish and English bilingual, Catalan would be highly valued. Communication skills are a must.
- Customer Service orientated and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of Stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills, initiative to tackle challenges and meet deadlines
- Self-starter, proactive and hands on
- Superior office and organizational skills, with a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficiency with MS Office package
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.