English Analyst, Remittance and Settlement
Do you speak English?
Do you have customer service experience?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International aviation company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Prepare and execute bank orders for collection and settlement of Billing & Settlement Plan (BSP) and Cargo Accounts Settlement System (CASS) funds according to the scheduled calendars and in alignment with IATA financial policies;
- Perform matching activities, monitor bank statements and follow up on discrepancies as required, prepare and take action on exception reports;
- Prepare Hinge Account Reconciliations ensuring the accuracy of the report and the execution of the necessary actions to clear the open balances;
- Prepare external reporting for customers;
- Assist in the preparation of internal reporting for IATA management;
- Prepare and update Remittance and Settlement (R&S) user guides including country specific requirements;
- Assist management in the application of standard and best practices throughout the operations;
- Coordinate with Customer Service department to attend to customer queries related to the R&S operations;
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
University degree in Finance/Banking/ Accounting or a related field;
2-3 years of experience in treasury and/or finance related matters;
Strong PC skills, particularly in MS office Excel and Access;
Fluent in spoken and written English;
Knowledge of another language would be an advantage;.
Relevant Aviation Industry Experience (Airlines, Travel Agencies, etc) is a plus.
Competencies: customer focus, learning agility, planning and organizing, attention to detail, teamwork, cultural intelligence; good communication skills, proactive approach.
*Salary. 1.500 €/month
*Contract. 1 year.
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.