- Work as an Engineering Manager
- International SaaS company from Silicon Valley with offices in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a USA company focused on the development of a brand new SaaS product.
They work in finance and trading sector.
- Manage, mentor and lead a globally distributed team of approximately 4 experienced engineers
- Lead the efficient delivery for time-boxed software releases, ensuring high quality and innovative feature development
- Build roadmaps and lead prioritisation; balance the right amount of structure and planning for a fast-paced engineering team
- Create and maintain a good environment and culture team.
- Stay true to the principles of software development as adopted by our team.
- Recruit and make your team grow.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- You've successfully managed a team of developers and demonstrated your ability to help people grow.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software engineering sector.
- Knowledge in software engineering best practices and writing disciplined code (automated testing, code reviews, writing maintainable code, etc...).
- Strong knowledge of web standards and protocols.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery.
- Ability to prototype quickly and implement ideas from conception to production-grade code.
- Fluent in English
- Remote work.
- Budget for training.
- Pension plan.
- 10% bonus.