- Experience as a market reseach analyst/executive
- Fluent in English (C1/C2)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) is creating its new hub in Madrid and is looking for professionals specialized in market research to join its teams.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) is a fast growing (15% growth last year) Insights and Research agency with a unique twist. We are part of Edelman, the world's largest independent communications company, but with a boutique agency spirit amongst the 80 people in the DXI team. We are working within a truly integrated global network on some of the world's biggest and most exciting clients: Mars Inc., Unilever, IKEA, GSK, Nissan, Lidl, HEINEKEN (just to name a few) as well as public authorities, governments and charities.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) is a global, full-service, method neutral market research and analytics agency that provides clients with strategic insights to make their communications and engagements with the world the smartest they can be. Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) conducts truly varied work: thought leadership, CSR research, ROI and measurement, strategy and audience understanding, influencer mapping and much more. We work across a variety of sectors including healthcare, technology, digital, consumer/brand, corporate and public affairs. We are a growing agency, with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) upholds an inclusive, diverse and creative environment. We create an environment where each team member, regardless of experience, can help to shape a business they feel proud to be a part of.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) offers a variety of cultural initiatives to be a part of (e.g. social & wellbeing teams, diversity & inclusion teams, GWEN series (Global Women's Equality Network). We also offer a variety of training options for candidates who want to pivot or learn different skills within the industry (e.g. presentation training, excel training, questionnaire training).
Diversity is at the center of everything we do at Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI). Our team upholds creating an environment where uniqueness, creativity and inclusivity is celebrated and encouraged- not discriminated.
As a Research Executive you will provide support in the design, management and execution of a variety of primary (quantitative and qualitative) research projects. This role will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of projects under the direction of a Research Manager, but will allow you to take the lead on smaller ad-hoc assignments. This is an opportunity to work directly in a communications agency and expand your knowledge of how communications are brought to life and activated. At the same time, your projects will focus on larger issues impacting the environment our clients work in, whether this is understanding the impact of government legislation, tracking opinions on migration or segmenting the population. You will be part of an engaging, fast-paced environment, working with a dynamic team. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Supporting in the overall design and execution of primary research projects, including but not limited to:
-Questionnaire and discussion guide design
-Analysis and reporting
- Working on a number of different projects at the same time (normally in different subject areas and with different teams)
- Drafting presentations, using visual storytelling
- Supplier relationship management
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- An outgoing, 'can do' attitude with the ability to take responsibility for a variety of tasks
- A 'team player' who is willing to help colleagues whenever necessary
- Curiosity about what makes people think and act the way they do
- Attention to detail and the ability to examine a problem from different perspectives
- Logical and creative thinking
- The ability to argue a point coherently
- High level of organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and respond to requests
- Strong report writing skills, including the ability to boil down a complex project to key visual PowerPoint slides that tell the story and provide recommendations
- The ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external clients
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience of quantitative research is required, experience of qualitative research is desired
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good knowledge of the MS office suite- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- International research experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience within a brand, public relations or consumer marketing insights agency is an advantage
- Fluency in English is a necessity, fluency in other languages is an advantage
Salary is competitive. Benefits include 25 days holiday (with an extra 1 for your birthday and we also close over Christmas), Pension, Healthcare benefits, free daily breakfasts, Thursday office drinks, subsided massages, flexible working hours and many more! Also open to job sharing and part-time working.