- Pioneer and leader in Spain and with presence in Latin America.
- eCommerce Country Manager (Producto)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
For 2021 the goal is to consolidate the international expansion in other Latin American Countries + USA and run the extra mile in Spain.
- Overseeing the company ES's ecommerce site and implement operational plans designed to achieve business growth and profitability targets.
- Ensure successful local planning and execution of our global strategy.
- Define strategies to increase our customer base in the ES and keep creating disruptive online marketing channel strategies that maximize local market penetration.
- Build, lead and motivate a fast-paced growing team.
- Research and development of new online marketing strategies.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the market and industry of the company.
- Assess company progress, sales and marketing successes, new business leads or strategies and compile reports to submit to the Board.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Strong business background, and ideally experience scaling star-ups and having held a managerial position.
- You have expert-level knowledge of the ES culture and market.
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Sound knowledge of website management and eCommerce usability.
- Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis.
- You have +7 years of relevant experience.
- You have experience scaling digital companies.
- You have experience managing complex, cross-functional projects in a fast-paced, high stakes environment.
- You have experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- You have a strong results-orientation and top-notch analytical skills.
- You have proven leadership skills and experience managing a team.
- You are self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required.
- You have passion for the company's mission and vision.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional