- Digital Marketing Specialist UK Market
- Unicorn Start-up
Acerca de nuestro cliente
As a Country Marketing Manager, the work will have an essential impact on company's growth, so you need to be an enterprising person, with analytical skills and who likes to build the SEO strategy.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and you will be in charge of developing the project in the UK market, turning our company's platform into a reference place for learning.
Your main functions will be:
- Develop the content strategy aimed at attracting customers.
- Management and optimization of campaigns (Google Ads, Social Ads, Inbound Mkg...).
- Development and planning of Social Networks in the different channels.
- Collaborate in audience management and budget optimization.
- Carry out periodic analysis and reports of the results of the actions implemented from Google Analytics, SemRush, Similarweb, Ahref and Google Search Console.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Languages: English Bilingual (other additional languages are valuable)
- Knowledge of the English market
- Knowledge of Marketing tools oriented to: market capture and analysis, creation and management of digital campaigns and digital analytics (Semrush, Similarweb, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc).
- High analytical and organizational capacity, as well as strategic vision and desire to be part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Indefinite contract
- Being part of a great team, where agile methodologies help us communicate and focus
- 38 hours a week with flexible hours (Monday to Thursday 8/9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m./5:30 p.m., intensive Friday from 8 a.m./9 a.m. to 2/3 p.m.)
- Intensive day in summer, Easter and Christmas
- 25 days of vacation + day off for your birthday
- Hybrid work modality
- Flexible remuneration: configure your package according to your needs (restaurant ticket, transport ticket, childcare ticket, medical insurance...)
- A spectacular work environment within a continuously growing company!