Digital Learning Designer (m/f)
Digital Learning Designer (m/f)
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will inspire and challenge you? The the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Services Centre (SSC), serving Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, is the place for you.
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanting service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We are proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Open since 2014, our Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is a core part of our business. We are a champion for diversity - and a community of experts no matter if you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities strong with more than 30 languages spoken - in four years we have already grown from 30 people to beyond 400.
Find out more there: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
Within the global Digital Learning team you will contribute to the development of creative material that engages learners all over the globe to embrace their personal, blended learning journey. You will be in close contact with the SMEs from the Talent Team in all 5 regions, Product Owners, the Scrum Master and the regional Marketing Team as a key contributor to the design strategy for online digital learning solutions in all regions.
The main tasks you will be managing are following:
- Manage the digital learning development lifecycle, storyboarding, creative design and delivery of engaging digital learning modules appropriate to the learners
- Manage the agile workflow with defined quality control at each stage
- Creating digital learning content including infographics, video, creative text design, animation, interactive simulations, quizzes etc.
- Liaising with subject matter experts and key stakeholders, building strong relationships to ensure all learning objectives are met
- Keeping informed of developments in digital media and drive innovation through new technologies
- Regular exchange experience with digital learning designers in other countries and peer-to-peer learning
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Proven experience in innovative and creative instructional e-learning design and development
- Strong experience with rapid authoring tools - Articulate Storyline, Captivate. Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in developing infographics, video, interactive simulation, creative text design, animation and developing gamified content
- Experience in classroom training delivery would be a bonus!
- Accessible portfolio of past work to demonstrate capability in project delivery, technical and creative digital learning content
- Excellent language skills: fluent English is a must, German is a strong plus.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional