Digital Hub Solution Architect (m/f)- PageGroup Shared Services
Great opportunity in an international environment
PageGroup Shared Services Center
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
- Determine and document suitable Solution Architectures for the projects of the Digital Hub
- Work with internal and 3rd party project teams throughout the lifecycle to provide continuity of architectural governance from inception through design, build, test, piloting, migration and implementation
- Work with other internal and 3rd party architects to ensure solutions are reviewed, fit for purpose and delivered in a cost appropriate way maximising the reuse of the current assets, but without forsaking the need to change and innovate
- Collaborate with the Global Digital Marketing Teams to ensure that the roadmaps and solutions are aligned with Global Principles and Standards and that their architecture is fit for purpose
- Collaborate with the Architects from the other PageGroup Portfolios (Front Office, Back Office, BI and Data, Infrastructure) to ensure architectural consistency and alignment with respect to cross-portfolio projects and initiatives
- Identify and then as appropriate resolve, escalate and documents key issues, risks, and decisions
- Maintain documentation on the architecture; ensure it aligns with global and other Portfolios' solutions architectures, introducing good practice from other areas as relevant
- Participating in the global architecture community, including contributing to releases of the overall architecture.
- As a member of that community, help direct PageGroup Business Technology to deliver the IT strategy
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Key skills and experience required are
- Work in a similar role for 5+ years
- Work in multiple roles at all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Enterprises of a similar size and geographic distribution
- Software and systems architecture & design
- Analysis and modelling
- Business Process and data modelling
- Experience architecting solutions in the Digital domain (Websites, Social Media, Personalisation, Analytics, Media management, CRM (ideally Salesforce)` etc…)
- Modern application architecture (e.g. microservices, containers)
- DevOps, automation and associated technologies (Jenkins, puppet, etc.)
Career opportunities with a competitive salary package