Digital and Media Executive (h/m)
Opportunity for innovative Spanish speaking media expert (h/m)
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
Digital Media Management
- Overall management of digital media strategy for covered countries. A core task will be the management of our existing partners and campaigns, closely following performance and identifying opportunities and optimizations.
- Contribute to evolve the digital media strategy to reach a broader audience focused on candidate and client acquisition for priority areas
Contribute in innovative Initiatives that evolve Group digital program, through internal capability or where practical via the active management of an external agency, for example:
− Initiatives in Social Media Paid campaigns and Programmatic Advertising
− Launching strategic ad-hoc campaigns in close collaboration with local marketing and operational teams
− Leveraging re-marketing and other innovative initiatives to capitalize on both brand engagement and increased conversion opportunity
− Coordinate Landing Pages creation and optimization to support media actions , including Multivariate testing
- Coordination and management of Global Media Agency for PPC and Display campaign at European level and coordinate actions with Group Media Manager
- Follow media sales performance and provide recommendations, while ensuring regional consistency in approach and sales support for our client paid advertising products
Website Management & SEO
- Acting as the first contact point for general website ideas and evolutions as well as for issues, functionality upgrades
- Promotion of the site and its features both internally and externally, through communication but also a focus on site performance
- Coordination of SEO implementation between SEO agency and local Marketing team
Reporting & Stakeholder Management
- Active management of regional stakeholders at an MD level, ensuring a pro-active level of digital service that provides insight and adds value
- Provide regular performance reports, analyses and active recommendations, both on the websites and our media initiatives, to reach agreed candidate application targets and ROI
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and drive down the cost per acquisition for each partner
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on current website performance and campaign data
* The above job duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature of the work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Duties and responsibilities may change or vary depending on the specific needs of the business unit.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in online environment, ideally in an Online advertising/media agency
- Good command of both Google Ads & Google Analytics platforms
- Familiarity with advertising technology solutions, and ad network business models a plus
- Knowledge of ad serving platforms a bonus (DFP, RTB, or Facebook Business Manager are preferred)
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills, with an orientation to details and the ability to make figures 'talk'
- Fluent level of English and Spanish necessary, Italian would be a real plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and to take initiative
- International office located in Barcelona
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (40 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance