- DevOps Manager.
- Pharma Company (Vallés Oriental).
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Pharma Global Company.
- Coordinate DevOps needs and activities with development teams.
- Coordinate and supervise external DevOps services.
- Harmonize, build and set up development tools and infrastructure.
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Design and develop the roadmap of the DevOps CI/CD/CT platforms and tools, as well as the lifecycle of these platforms.
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Engineer BS or MS, Computer science or other technical degree.
- Familiarity and understanding of the DevOps Tool Chain.
- Working knowledge in Continuous Integration including deep knowledge in Jenkins, Artifactory and SonarQube.
- Good knowledge of Configuration management & Deployment automation.
- Proficient with Containers and Infrastructure Orchestration.
- Knowledge on operating systems and its configuration as well as virtualization.
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Process.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Fluent English
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work (3 days/week).
- Career Plan.
- Tickets restaurant, health insurance and other social benefits.
- Flexible working hours (from 07am).
- Opportunity to grow in a international group.
- Nice work environment.