- IT Company.
- Located in Badalona.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
IT company located in Badalona.
- Automate deployment and test tasks to improve release cadence.
- Managing and analyzing existing processes to identify automation opportunities across multiple platforms and technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in complex, distributed, multi-tier architectures.
- Support data science to automate model training, testing, and deployment.
- Support quality assurance requirements e.g. infrastructure automation.
- Improve and extend product observability (monitoring, alerting, etc.) to ensure post-release product stability.
- Create technical documentation about automated processes and the corresponding environment.
- Support the developer teams in implementing new features and software components.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors.
- Above 5+ years relevant experience in the areas of Software Build & Release engineering or DevOps engineering.
- Good experience in one or more programming and markup languages - Shell, Python, Groovy, YAML.
- Good Experience with CI/CD pipeline and Linux, build systems, and Source Code Control tools such as Git, build tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Gulp, webpack, monitor tool like Prometheus.
- Experience with container-based technologies, like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with one or more configuration management tools - Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Good experience in OOP development, solid knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Experience with RDBMS (SQL Server) and NoSQL (MongoDB) installation, administration and etc.
- Git and Git workflows.
- Knowledge of one Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience in IOT frameworks for maintaining, monitoring and improving IOT devices.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Spanish as a plus.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.