- Good Career Progression
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Work with key stakeholders and Functional leads to develop a suite of reporting products in PowerBI to drive insights and intelligence in the business
- Work with BI & Technology team to enhance PowerBI reports with advanced functionality and predictive analytics
- Align reporting across PowerBI and Salesforce reporting ensuring that we are not duplicating reports but rather driving action orientated reports across the two technologies
- Work with the Salesforce implementation team to develop a roadmap for analysis within this platform to drive customer engagement and consultant productivity
- Work with Stakeholders to set-up and manage a programme of using AI technology to drive data decisioning across
- Engage with the operational business and manage working groups to drive awareness of the data programme and ensure that all deliverables are aligned to business needs and strategy
- Engage and mentor with end users to help drive our change to a data driven organisation
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Advanced knowledge of Azure analytics tools to generate detailed MI reporting (Azure Analytics and Azure DataBricks).
- Proficient in usage Salesforce reporting
- Experienced user of data visualization tools such as PowerBI
- Experienced in running AI projects from hypothesis to delivery
- The ability to translate and conceptualize statistical information into commercial actions.
- Strong problem-solving and engaging communication skills.
- Experience of developing data change benefit cases.
- A genuine passion for all things data.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Good interpersonal skills and capable of communicating at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong project management capabilities to stay on top of detail & deliverables
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Pragmatic, diplomatic and flexible
- Strong and creative in problem-solving
- Intellectually curious
Good Salary Package (Fix+Bonus)