Customer service Spanish + Engilsh
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Coordinate and ensure a correct administrative follow-up of the clients and contracts.
- Take full responsibility for the premium/eligibility administration
- Handle eligibility requests from Customer Services
- Keep records and filing up to date.
- Implement contracts in case of new clients
- Manage your work, taking into account the applicable procedures and agreements
- Participate efficiently in processing the document flows: inform your Operations Manager on clarity gaps and possibilities to optimize the processes.
- Commit yourself to high-quality administration and fast transactions.
- Maintain good contacts with insurers, insured and clients concerning their policies and non-medical claims.
- Respond to questions in a qualitative way.
- Manage all communications (letter, fax, e-mail) to clients and insurers.
- Think about and contribute to using the most efficient communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter,...)
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Experience in back office tasks.
Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Sales oriented. Results-driven attitude with a hunger for success.
- Team work, fast decision making, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Capability to probe and understand client needs and interests quickly and be able to create proposals that meet those needs.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly and to deal with difficult customers and situations.
- Attention to detail and stress management.
- Friendly, patient, empathetic customer-oriented attitud.
*Schedule. Monday to Friday (9 or 11:15 to 18 or 20)
*Salary. 15500€ + 7%
*Pozuelo de Alarcón.