- Do you speak English native? Do you live in Barcelona city?
- Do you have +2years experience in Customer Service or Inside Sales or Logistics?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
American multinational company based in Barcelona.
* To plan new and renewed contracts, customer confirmed appointments and technician plans
* To assist in further developing the Service business meeting planned targets in the UK region
* To maximize technician's chargeable working hours and monitor the efficiency of working time (utilization)
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Higher education or bachelor's degree with commercial orientation or equal through experience
- At least 2 years' experience in administration/customer service/logistics
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication and administrative skills, fast learner, and a team player
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task, to manage time and to adapt to changes
- Native level of English (company language)
* Permanent full-time position
* Schedule: 8 - 17h, Monday - Thursday. Short shift on Friday (8 - 15h)
* WFH policy will be applied after the initial training (1 month), working remotely 2-3 days per week
* Daily shuttle from BCN (Pl España) to our office (Terrassa)
* Multicultural work environment
* Social benefits