- International Industrial company in Terrassa
- Customer Service with dutch and French (or only dutch)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Industrial company located in Terrassa(Vallés Occidental) is creating a big team of Customer Service from almost all the countries in Europe, we are now looking for Benelux Market, ideally French and Dutchs speakers(or only dutch), high level of English is also required.
A successful Customer Service Representative will focus on handling customers' purchasing requests, developing strong relationships with the assigned accounts and supporting the sales team for continuous market growth.
- To process, monitor and follow up costumers' purchasing orders.
- To ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers.
- To provide delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity, to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies.
- To handle new customer and supplier requests creation, and local purchasing tasks, manage invoice creation and corrections and return of the material activities.
- To receive and process customer inquiries on standard pricing, lead-time, products, availability, through an efficient, prompt and friendly communication with the aim of maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- To establish key communication link between customer and internal departments (sales, logistics, finance, production) to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Higher education or bachelor's degree with administrative and/or commercial orientation or equal through experience.
- At least 2 years' experience in administration/customer service/logistics.
-Dutch and French speaker(or only dutch) + high level of English.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages and Outlook. Knowledge of Oracle R12, incoterms, payment terms and CRM are an asset.
- Strong communication and administration skills, fast learner and a team player.
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task, to manage time and to adopt to changes.
- Pro-active attitude (initiative to contact customers), ability to take a decision when necessary.
- Fluent in any European language and English (company language).
- Permanent contract in a growing industrial company.
- Monday to Friday from 8:30h to 17:30h.
- Extra perks after a year in the company.
- Some days of homeoffice per week.
- Free shuttle bus every day from Plaza España(Barcelona) at 07:45h and arriving back to Barcelona around 18:15h.
- IMPORTANT: Starting date October 13th 2021, to join the training group.