- Fast Growing startup in Barcelona - Sustainability ratings
- German Speaker with experience in Customer Service/Satisfaction
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, located in Barcelona the company is driven by a team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, the company is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
- Engage with customers via phone, email, webinars, etc to assist in the customer onboarding process and increase response rates for the DACH market.
- Identify and target "at risk" customers (i.e limited activity, communication issues, etc) and take appropriate steps to engage them to understand their situation and drive action.
- Manage, monitor and assess the complexity of assigned portfolio .
- Understand and communicate industry best practices and the evolution of the company product and platform functionality, methodology and administrative services integral to the customer's success.
- Identify risks to the customers successful completion of the company evaluation process and actively work to mitigate issues before they happen.
- Capture and record internal and customer-sourced insights, then proactively report and contribute as necessary with the Team Leader, Management and other BU's to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations & participation.
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in a Business related discipline (Management, Business, Marketing)
- 1-2 years of professional experience with Account Management, Customer Service, and/or Sales, ideally focused on the DACH region.
- Must be fluent in English and German (native or C2 proficiency in German is a must).
- Able to multitask and prioritize based on business/customer needs.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Autonomous and self-driven.
- Comfortable working in an international company.
- You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to learn new skills.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills, as well as the ability to easily connect with others.
- Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Knowledge of Google suite products preferred (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Salesforce and/or Zendesk experience a plus
- Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience.
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events.
- Mentorship opportunities.
- Career growth opportunities.