- Empresa tecnológica y educativa
- ubicada en Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Start up company based in Barcelona with strong social impact goal for kids and educative approach.
- Planning and delivering of CRM strategies to increase loyalty and retention.
- Planning and coordination of all the creative assets needed for the CRM strategies.
- Ownership of the chosen CRM platform, as well as the assessment of its performance with the possibility to propose alternatives (and leading then the execution of its implementation if necessary).
- Ensuring the CRM platform captures all required information at key points in the customer cycle
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience as a CRM manager or similar position, including at least:
2 year in ecommerce;2 years in a startup.
- University or Master¡¯s Degree. Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration, Finance or Economics preferred, but we are also open to other educational backgrounds.
- Analytical and reporting skills ("data driven profile").
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to analyze data, generate reports and organize large pieces of data.
- Hands-on experience with Emailing Campaigns, Analytics and Reporting,Growth Hacking, Cost Measurement, Google Analytics, SQL+BI/data visualization.
- Deep knowledge of automated workflows of emailing campaigns.
- Creative skills to assess marketing content of the CRM campaigns.
- Proficiency in English (C1 or C2).
- Proactive, accountable, multitasking and able to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and strong leadership qualities
- Offices: we are based in Barcelona, particularly in @22, the heart of the Start-up ecosystem of the city.
- Flexibility: we believe in responsibilities and accountability, not in fixed times.
- Environment and culture: we are a diverse and enthusiastic international team that loves to have challenges and accomplish dreams.
- Our philosophy: there are so many ways of doing things, where most of them have not yet been discovered and it is always possible to find a better way of doing them.