CRM Executive (h/m) - PageGroup SSC
Come work for a Top Employer in Barcelona!
Get the chance to develop yourself in a Digital environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
- Implement campaign infrastructures and deploy automations inside Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Pardot and DMP to support our markets' needs in terms of campaigns
- Implement processes and improvements inside the Martech landscape
- Develop new features and automation of existing processes
- Build data and work flows to create multi-wave, automated and multichannel (email, social, webinar) marketing campaigns
- Materialize marketing ideas through technical solutions, involving external agency in some cases
- Work with the Data & CRM Analytics, within the CRM Team, in order to better define data optimization points (ex: segmentation,…)
- Support with troubleshooting issues, identifying, recommending and implementing solutions
** This position is located in Barcelona **
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Background on CRM, IT or Marketing Technology
- Pardot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or SFDC Certified or at least 2 years' experience on Exact Target, Pardot or similar
- Project Management is a plus
- Team player, solution focused and agile
- Change management mindset
- Fluent English speaker, other languages are a plus
- Working in a dynamic and multicultural environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance